If you are using iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, sometimes your iOS device might perform abnormally with the issues below:
- iPhone 6 screen turning black and white
- iPhone getting stuck at apple logo
- Endless “Recovery Mode” loop on your iPhone / iPad / iPod
If you are stuck with any of these issues, you are not alone. Wondershare software has come up with a new feature called “Fix iOS to Normal” for Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOs. This software allows you to fix these issues and get back your iOS device to perform normally. This Repair Operating System feature will make sure that there is no data loss while fixing the issues.
If you manually want to put your iOS device to recovery mode:
- Connect your device to your computer and run iTunes.
- Press the Home button and the Power button on your iOS device at the same time. When you see the Apple logo appearing, release the Power button and keep pressing the Home button until you get an iTunes alert saying your iPhone is in recovery mode.
- The only way to get iPhone out of Recovery Mode is to restore your iPhone with iTunes. However, this way will erase all data and content on your iPhone, causing data loss.
Fix iOS To Normal
To avoid data loss and restore your iOS device to normal, Dr.Fone for iOS can help. We will now discuss the various steps in the process:
Open the application Dr.Fone for iOS and click on “Fix iOS to Normal” option. Using an USB cable you can then connect your apple device to your computer. The device will be detected by the application and the process will start.
Then you will have to download the firmware for your iOS device. Depending on your iOS device, Dr.Fone will choose the compatible version and make it available for download. You just need to click on Download for the download to happen.
The repair process will take about 10 minutes to get your device out of recovery mode and to get the device to work normally.
- Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- CPU: 1 GHz (32 bit and 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more (1028 MB recommended)
- Hard disc space: 200 MB and above free space
- iOS: iOS 8.3 and former versions
Once you perform this recovery function, your iOS device will be updated to the latest version. If your iOS is jail broken, the updated version will be Non-jail broken. Same way, if you have unlocked your iOS device, it will be re-locked again. Try this software and fix iOS to Normal and post in your comment.